This condensed version of the Classic Inca Trail hike is perfect for those who are big on adventure, but a little short on time or may not want all the fuss of sleeping in a tent. This tour will take you on a one-day hike from Ollantaytambo to Machu Picchu with a few stops at some other incredible Inca sites along the way.
- Travel on the Inca Trail is very popular and needs to be reserved several months in advance.
- Government regulations require a copy of a full passport and full payment before tickets can be issued.
- There is no guarantee of availability, even for this shortened version.
- Trail Permit
- Professional guide
- Meals on hike
- Basic First Aid kit-oxygen bottle
- Accommodations in Aguas Calientes
- Entrance fees
- Lunch & Dinner on Day Two
- Walking Sticks
- Hotel in Cusco
- Optional Huayna Picchu climb (+$65)
Your hotel in Cusco or Ollantaytambo