Duration: 5 Days/4 Nights
Start/End Point: Cusco Airport
Price: From $800 USD
Welcome to the exotic city of Cusco, Peru.
In this 5-day tour, you’ll get too see all the big highlights of the region without having to work too hard.
We’ll take you to each destination by car or train so all you have to do is listen and enjoy.
✓ Transportation from end to end
✓ English speaking guide
✓ All meals as listed (can accommodate dietary restrictions with proper notice)
✓ 3 Nights Accommodation at a 3 star hotel in Cusco
✓ 1 Night Accommodation at a 3 star hotel in Aguas Calientes
✓ All entrance fees and permits
Does not include:
X Gratuity for staff
X Travel insurance
X Walking sticks (available for rent for $12)
2 Person (Private): $1150 USD per person
Groups of 3+: $925 USD per person
DAY 1: WELCOME TO CUSCO + WALKING TOUR
- Welcome to Inca leaving culture city and get ready to live the best experience of your trip!
- Arrive morning or early-afternoon and we’ll be at the airport ready to take you back to your hotel. Unpack, relax, settle-in and the hotel.
- When you’re ready, your guide will take you on a walking tour of Cusco’s main attractions.
DAY 2: SACRED VALLEY + VISIT TO LOCAL COMMUNITY
- Today is all about getting outdoors, getting active, meeting locals and reconnecting with nature! We’ll head to the North of Cusco and do a few short walks while we explore the hotspots of the Sacred Valley – Maras Salt Mines and Moray.
- In the afternoon we’ll have lunch at the local community, interact with them and learn about their ancestral traditions. If you love to put your fingers to work, you can participate in the natural Wool-dyeing workshop and get some souvenirs for your trip and gifts for your friends before we get back to our hotel.
DAY 3: SACRED VALLEY DAY 2
- We will pick you up from your hotel early to take you to the other side of the Sacred Valley. We’ll make stops all along the way at sites like Pisaq and for lunch before reaching the town of Ollantaytambo.
- After exploring this town, we will take the train to Aguas Calientes where you will check into your hotel. At night, we will meet and have dinner together.
- PLEASE NOTE: There are luggage restrictions on the train to Aguas Calientes so you will need to leave your large luggage in a secured storage room free of charge at your hotel in Cusco. You will only be able to take a small backpack or overnight bag with you to Aguas Calientes.
DAY 4: MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO
- After breakfast at your hotel, we will visit Machu Picchu for a two-hour guided tour of the most important sites in the city.
- If you purchased a ticket in advance to climb Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountain, you will complete those hikes at this time (tickets to Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountain are NOT included and must be purchased separately).
- At the designated time, you will take the shuttle back to Aguas Calientes for the train ride back to Ollantaytambo. A private van will take you back to your hotel in Cuscso.
DAY 5: HASTA LUEGO AMIGOS!
- Depending on your flight schedule, we drop you off at the Cusco Airport 2.5 hours before your departure time.