Duration: 10 Hours
Start/End Point: Cusco
Price: From $115 USD
Experience Southern Cusco on two wheels!
This tour offers a delightfully cool, high altitude escape on two wheels. Discover a region renowned for rugged terrain, stunning landscapes, grazing llamas, and breathtaking mountains view.
Feel the fresh southern wind in your hair (under a helmet!) as you pedal your way from the top of the mountain (4,208 meter/ 13,805 ft) to the bottom of the valley (3,239 meter/ 10,628 ft). Cycle through some of the South’s most remote and rugged terrain and spectacular scenery.
Explore the fascinating archeological site Raqayraqayniyuq at your leisure while having a picnic lunch prepared by our professional chef.
Half day, two wheels, picnic lunch (with guinea pig!) and one unforgettable adventure.
Why you’ll love this trip?
- Less crowded – a different way to experience the Andes.
- There is no uphill riding.
- The scenery is wild, but the ride is smooth as you follow a mostly traffic-free dirt road with amazing scenery at every turn.
- When you’re not on two wheels, explore on two feet! The incredible archeological site on this journey is one that opened to the public just recently.
- Cycle in the company of an experienced guide as they share their unique perspective of this fascinating region.
- Experience firsthand the famous hospitality of our Chefs.
- Taste some of Peru’s best cuisine – Guinea Pig! – and quench your thirst with a sample of Inca Cola- a famous Peruvian soda.
✓ Transportation from end to end
✓ English speaking guide
✓ All equipment, entrance fees, and permits
Does not include:
X Gratuity for staff
X Travel insurance
X Hotel in Cusco
Groups of 3+: $115 USD per person
2 Person (Private): $150 USD per person
CUSCO – HIGH ANDES QAQ’OTO
- We’ll pick you up from your hotel bright and early.
- Two hour van drive through scenic views to the trailhead.
- Basic information about what we’ll be doing and seeing along the way.
- Jump on your bike and have fun.
- Picnic and time to explore an off-the-beaten-path archeological site.
- Arrival at your hotel in Cusco after saying “Hasta Luego” our staff.