Duration: 10 Days/ 9 Nights
Start/End Point: Cusco Airport
Price: From $1600 USD
The Classic Inca Trail trek is one of the most popular treks in the world for a very good reason!
If you’ve always wanted to hike, but never wanted to plan all the other stuff that goes with it, this package is the one for you!
We will pick you up from the Cusco airport, book all your hotels, take you on a few fun tours, and finally out on an epic 4day/3 night trek rich with incredible history, culture, amazing food, and epic scenery on the way to Machu Picchu.
After your trek, we’ll take you back to the same hotel for a good night’s sleep before returning you to the airport the next day.
Full service from end to end! Just get yourself to Cusco and we’ll take care of the rest.
PLEASE NOTE: Inca Trail Permits are LIMITED and sell out quickly. Please book your tour 4-6 months in advance to get the best chance for the date you prefer.
✓ Transportation from end to end
✓ English speaking guide
✓ All meals as listed (can accommodate dietary restrictions with proper notice)
✓ 2 Nights Double Occupancy Accommodation at a 3 star hotel in Cusco
✓ 1 Night Double Occupancy Accommodation at a 3 star hotel in Ollantaytambo
✓ All entrance fees and permits
✓ Double-occupancy tent and sleeping mat
✓ Purified water on the trail
✓A duffle bag for up to 7kg/15lbs of personal items to be carried for you while you’re on the trail.
Does not include:
X Gratuity for staff
X Travel insurance
X Walking sticks (available for rent for $12)
X Sleeping Bag Rental (available for $30 USD)
X Single Tent Supplement ($25 USD)
Groups of 3+: $1600 USD per person (based on double occupancy. Add $225 if solo accommodation needed)*
Private Package (2 people): $2200 USD per person
JOIN ONE OF OUR GROUPS TO SAVE MONEY AND MEET NEW PEOPLE!
FIRST GROUP OF 2024: APRIL 1-10
DAY 1: ARRIVE IN CUSCO
- We’ll pick you up from the Cusco airport and take you to your hotel to drop off luggage and relax.
- In the evening, we will have a welcome dinner at a restaurant near the main plaza.
DAY 2: CUSCO & 4 INCA RUINS
- Today is the day for exploring the capital of the Inca empire!
- We’ll start with a morning walking tour of the major highlights of the city including the main plaza and San Pedro Market.
- After lunch together, we will head up to the top of the mountain where we will show you the 4 big Inca Ruins that surround the city – Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Tambomachay, and Puka Pukara.
DAY 3: SEVEN LAKES TOUR
- We’ll pick you up early to take you to one of southern Cusco’s hidden gems – Seven Lakes.
- You will have a 3 hour ride each way with breakfast and lunch include around your 4-hour hike.
- We will return you to your hotel in Cusco where dinner will be on your own.
DAY 4: SACRED VALLEY TOUR
- We’ll pick you up from your hotel bright and early to explore the Sacred Valley.
- Today you will see some truly unique places including the pre-Inca Maras Salt pools and the Moray Inca Laboratory with a stop in a local community for lunch along the way.
- We will continue on through the Sacred Valley to the town of Ollantaytambo where we will have dinner and sleep in a hotel for the night.
DAYS 5-8: Classic Inca Trail Hike to Machu Picchu
- We will pick you up at 6:30am to take the van to the trailhead at KM82.
- On this hike, you will camp for 3 nights while hiking over 2 big mountain passes on the classic Inca Trail to Machu Picchu.
- After completing your trek, we will return you to your hotel in Cusco where you will retrieve your luggage and get a good night’s sleep at the hotel.
- All large luggage can be stored in a secure room at your hotel at no additional charge. All you will need to take on the trek will be your duffle bag and day pack.
Day 9: Free Day in Cusco + Evening Cooking Class
- Sleep in and get some much needed relaxation before enjoying the city of Cusco on your own. Breakfast is provided at the hotel at your leisure.
- At 4pm, we’ll pick you up from the hotel to take you to a cooking class at a local restaurant. They will teach you how to cook a few traditional dishes and drinks that you will get to enjoy as your “goodbye” dinner.
Day 10: Hasta Luego!
- We will pick you up 2.5 hours in advance of your flight departure time to take you back to the airport.