INCA HEART EXPEDITIONS- - No camping
This full-service itinerary includes the best of Cusco and the Sacred Valley with no camping required. Over 8 days you will jump into the rich culture and cuisine throughout the Andes. The stunning scenery will take your breath away as you realize the extent of the impressive Inca legacy. We take care of every detail so all you need to do is enjoy the ride!
Day 1 – Arrive in Cusco
Day 2 – Cusco City Tour with local food stops
Days 3 & 4 – Explore the highlights of the Sacred Valley such as the Maras Salt Mines, Ollantaytambo Inca Fortress and 4 other amazing sites.
Day 5 – Take a scenic train ride to Aguas Calientes and visit the Machu Picchu Treasure Museum.
Day 6 – Visit Machu Picchu!
Day 7 – Free day in Cusco to explore on your own or add another full day tour like Rainbow Mountain, Palcoyo, or a cooking class!
Day 8 – Return to the airport to fly home.
- Pick up from the airport
- Private transportation
- Private, English speaking guide
- All entrance fees
- Drop off at Cusco airport
- All meals as specified in the itinerary (dietary preferences honored with proper notice)
- Hotel accommodations at a 3-Star hotel
- Round-trip bus ticket from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu
- Round-trip train ticket from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo
- Basic First Aid equipment
- Some dinners as specified in the itinerary
- Travel Insurance
- Optional Huayna Picchu Climb (+$30)
Price (per person):
Optional Huayna Picchu climb available: +$30
Free Day Options:
- Rainbow Mountain +$95
- Palcoyo +$95
- Cooking Class +$70
1 – Complete form below for availability.
2 – Check your email!
3 – Confirm details and make payment.