Hey ladies! We see you out there scaling mountains and taking names! This is a time when more women than ever are getting out there and crushing some massive treks. Are you ready to take on one of the best in Peru?
We know hiking with 500 strangers isn’t ideal, so we put together opportunities for independent ladies to join groups of 7-10 who want to hike to Machu Picchu, visit unique spots, understand local culture, and connect with other like-minded women on the trip of a lifetime. Does that sound like you??
With this package, we take care of every detail so all you have to do is get here.
If this sounds like something that interests you, join us!
Ladies Only Group Trips in 2020:
March 1-9, 2020
July 17-25, 2020
October 30 – November 7, 2020
If you already have a group of 7-10 and want to pick your own tour dates, just send a message and we can get started on the details.
Book now while spaces last!
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Cusco Airport|
|Accommodations||El Mercado in Cusco and Tierra Viva Machu Picchu*
*Subject to availability
Day 1: Arrival in Cusco
Day 2: Cusco City Tour
Day 3: Sacred Valley
Day 4: THE HIKE BEGINS! CUSCO- HUARAN- CANCHA CANCHA
- We will drive from Cusco to the head of the trail at Calca for breakfast.
- The first leg of the trek takes 4 hours until we get to lunch.
- After lunch, a 2 hour climb takes us to the campsite at Cancha Cancha for Andean Happy Hour and dinner.
Day 5: CANCHA CANCHA- QUISWARANY – LARES HOT SPRINGS
- After a delicious breakfast, we start the three-hour climb to Pachacute Mountain for stunning views.
- We will spend some time here before descending to the lunch spot near a beautiful lake.
- After lunch, we continue descending for 3 hours to the campsite at Lares Hot Springs.
- You will have the opportunity to enjoy any of the various pools in Lares before or after dinner.
Day 6: LARES HOT SPRINGS – ANKASMARKA - AGUAS CALIENTES
- After breakfast, we will say goodbye to the horsemen, chef, and porters.
- We will take the van for 1.5 hours to the final leg of your trek through the Ankasmarka Inca site.
- After a short downhill hike, we will take you to the Ollantaytambo train station for our ride to the town of Aguas Calientes.
- We will have dinner all together before sleeping at a hotel.
Day 7: MACHU PICCHU - CUSCO
- Today is the day you have been waiting for!
- We will get up early to take the bus to the entrance of Machu Picchu.
- After a 2 hour guided tour, you will have some time to explore the site on your own.
- When you are finished, you will take the bus back to Aguas Calientes for your train ride back to Ollantaytambo where your van will take you back to Cusco.