Are you ladies up for a great hiking challenge with minimal tent time?! This trek takes you over high mountain passes with spectacular views of the Sacred Valley before hiking the tail end of one of the most famous trails in the world – the Inca Trail!
By combining 2 of our most popular treks, you get the best of both worlds – getting off the beaten path into the heart of Peru with a taste of the historically popular Inca Trail. You also get to visit the Machu Picchu ruins TWICE!
We know planning a solo trek to this amazing location can be daunting, so we are putting together opportunities for independent ladies to join groups of 7-10 who want to hike to Machu Picchu, visit unique spots, understand local culture, and connect with other like-minded women on the trip of a lifetime. Does that sound like you??
With this package, we take care of every detail so all you have to do is get here.
If this sounds like something that interests you, join us!
Ladies Only Group Trips in 2020:
April 9-18, 2020
May 10-19, 2020
June 26 – July 5, 2020
September 8-17, 2020
If you already have a group of 7-10 and want to pick your own tour dates, just send a message and we can get started on the details.
Book now while spaces last!
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Cusco Airport|
|Accommodations||El Mercado in Cusco and Tierra Viva Machu Picchu*
*Subject to availability
Day 1: ARRIVAL IN CUSCO
Day 2: CUSCO CITY TOUR
Day 3: SACRED VALLEY
Day 4: CUSCO- SOQMA
- We will pick you up from your hotel and drive to the village of Soqma and begin a steady, uphill climb.
- Halfway up the mountain, we will stop for lunch before continuing on -passing waterfalls and the Inca site, Perolniyoc, on the way.
- After enjoying the Inca site, we will walk for 30 more minutes to our campsite for dinner.
Day 5: SOQMA – INCA QUARRY
- After a delicious breakfast, we continue climbing for 3 hours until we reach the Soqma mountain summit. From the summit, we will walk 15 more minutes to stop for lunch and a little rest.
- From lunch, we will continue walking 2 hours along the mountain crest before we begin descending for 30 minutes on rocky switchbacks to the second summit.
- After a little rest, we will continue on an easy path for 2 hours to our campsite in the Inca rock quarry.
Day 6: INCA QUARRY – OLLANTAYTAMBO
- After breakfast, we will descend for 3-4 hours to the town of Ollantaytambo.
- We will have lunch in town before exploring the ruins in the afternoon.
- Tonight we will enjoy dinner together at a restaurant before sleeping in our nice, comfy hotel beds.
Day 7: OLLANTAYTAMBO - INCA TRAIL - AGUAS CALIENTES
- After breakfast, we will go to the Ollantaytambo train station to take the train to KM104.
- We will visit an Inca site before hiking for 4 hours on the Inca Trail to lunch at Wiñay Wayna.
- After lunch, we will continue for 2 more hours to the Sun Gate where you will have your first view of Machu Picchu.
- After spending some time there, you will take the shuttle to Aguas Calientes where you will have dinner and sleep in a comfy hotel.
Day 8: MACHU PICCHU - CUSCO
- Today is the highlight of your trek! You will have a 2 hour guided tour of the citadel with your guide before having time to explore on your own.
- After your free time, you will take the shuttle back to Aguas Calientes before catching the train back to Ollantaytambo and your van to Cusco.