Lares Trek – Ladies Only!
If this date doesn’t work with you or you want to hike Lares with your male friends, please contact us or check out our Lares 4d/3n Trek for available dates!
Are you a female traveler who always wanted to hike to Machu Picchu? Have you been holding yourself back from your goal because you don’t have someone to go with?
Join one of our Ladies Only hikes!
July 20-23, 2020
November 2-5, 2020
We are creating a safe space that empowers women to get out on the trail with other like-minded women for a fun and rewarding experience of a lifetime. Book now while spaces last!
- Professional guide
- Meals on hike
- Sleeping mat
- Accommodations in Aguas Calientes
- Entrance fees
- Sleeping Bag
- Hotel in Cusco
- Optional Huayna Picchu climb
Your hotel in Cusco
Day 1: CUSCO- HUARAN- CANCHACANCHA
Here we go!
- We will drive from Cusco to the head of the trail at Calca for breakfast.
- The first leg of the trek takes 4 hours until we get to lunch.
- After lunch, a 2 hour climb takes us to the campsite at Cancha Cancha for Andean Happy Hour and dinner.
Day 2: CANCHA CANCHA- QUISWARANY – LARES HOT SPRINGS
The top is just around the corner!
- After a delicious breakfast, we start the three-hour climb to Pachacute Mountain for stunning views.
- We will spend some time here before descending to the lunch spot near a beautiful lake.
- After lunch, we continue descending for 3 hours to the campsite at Lares Hot Springs.
- You will have the opportunity to enjoy any of the various pools in Lares before or after dinner.
Day 3: LARES HOT SPRINGS – ANKASMARKA – AGUAS CALIENTES
- After breakfast, we will say goodbye to the horsemen, chef, and porters.
- We will take the van for 1.5 hours to the final leg of your trek through the Ankasmarka Inca site.
- After a short downhill hike, we will take you to the Ollantaytambo train station for our ride to the town of Aguas Calientes.
- We will have dinner all together before sleeping at a hotel.
Day 4: MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO
Today is the day!
- Today is the day you have been waiting for!
- We will get up early to take the bus to the entrance of Machu Picchu.
- After a 2 hour guided tour, you will have some time to explore the site on your own.
- When you are finished, you will take the bus back to Aguas Calientes for your train ride back to Ollantaytambo where your van will take you back to Cusco.
For a more detailed itinerary, click here.