Experience Southern Cusco on two wheels!
This tour offers a delightfully cool, high altitude escape on two wheels. Discover a region renowned for rugged terrain, stunning landscapes, grazing llamas, and breathtaking mountains view.
Feel the fresh southern wind in your hair (under a helmet!) as you pedal your way from the top of the mountain (4,208 meter/ 13,805 ft) to the bottom of the valley (3,239 meter/ 10,628 ft). Cycle through some of the South’s most remote and rugged terrain and spectacular scenery.
Explore the fascinating archeological site Raqayraqayniyuq at your leisure while having a picnic lunch prepared by our professional chef.
Half day, two wheels, picnic lunch (with guinea pig!) and one unforgettable adventure.
Why you’ll love this trip?
- Less crowded – a different way to experience the Andes.
- There is no uphill riding.
- The scenery is wild, but the ride is smooth as you follow a mostly traffic-free dirt road with amazing scenery at every turn.
- When you’re not on two wheels, explore on two feet! The incredible archeological site on this journey is one that opened to the public just recently.
- Cycle in the company of an experienced guide as they share their unique perspective of this fascinating region.
- Experience firsthand the famous hospitality of our Chefs.
- Taste some of Peru’s best cuisine – Guinea Pig! – and quench your thirst with a sample of Inca Cola- a famous Peruvian soda.
- Private, English speaking guide
- All transportation from end to end
- All entrance fees, permits, and equipment (bike, helmet, gloves)
- Lunch (picnic)
- Alcoholic Beverages of any kind
- Travel Insurance
Your hotel in Cusco