SPECIAL – 20% OFF
TREK DATE: APRIL 15-20, 2022
See the 6 Biggest Attractions in the Cusco Region all in one hike!
Machu Picchu (twice!) ✓ Rainbow Mountain ✓ Inca Trail ✓ Ausangate Mountain ✓ Red Valley ✓ Seven Lakes ✓
The Ausangate (Ow-Sun-GAH-tay), Rainbow Mountain, & Machu Picchu Trek, without a doubt, gives you the most bang for your buck when it comes to any hiking trip in the Cusco region. This is an amazing option for anyone who wants to see it all – from a challenging, high-altitude hike that includes incredible scenery over three mountain passes to the cloudy forest and ruins on the famous Inca Trail. Along the way, you’ll also get the bonus of seeing unique wildlife, getting close to the glacier of Ausangate – the 2nd highest mountain in Peru – and finally hiking into the jewel of Peru – Machu Picchu city.
This trek will take you back in time to a place where the locals still wear traditional ponchos and hats and reward you with quiet, uncrowded trails, spectacular glacial lakes, stunning snow-capped peaks, and the unusual streaked landscapes of the Rainbow Mountains of Vinicunka.
*This is a full-service trek. A duffel bag will be provided prior to hiking for your personal items and our staff will transport the bag and all other equipment (tents, food, cooking supplies) from campsite to campsite. All you will need to carry is your day pack.*
- Transportation from end to end
- Private, English speaking guide
- All meals as listed (can accommodate dietary restrictions with proper notice)
- Duffel bags for items to be carried by porters (up to 15lbs/7kilos per person).
- Clean water at every meal stop
- Tents – 2 people/tent (single occupancy available for additional charge.)
- All entrance fees and permits
- Sleeping Mat
- Basic First aid kit including emergency oxygen bottle
- Walking sticks (available for rent)
- Lunch and Dinner - Day 6
- Alcoholic Beverages of any kind
- Breakfast – Day one
- Travel Insurance
- Sleeping Bag (can be rented for $30)
Your hotel in Cusco