Get way off the beaten path with this moderately challenging trek. Have the trail to yourself as you climb 2 big mountain passes and get rewarded with unbelievable views of the milky way, rivers, and the Ancascocha Lake and Valley.
One of the Sacred Valley’s best kept secrets, this trek takes you through local communities, passed stunning waterfalls, and offers some of the most spectacular 360 degree views in all of Peru. As an added bonus – you also get to see the beginning of the Classic Inca Trail too. What more could you want?
This is a full-service trek where you only carry a day pack. All gear, food, and tents are carried by porters and pack animals.
- Transportation from end to end
- Private, English speaking guide
- All meals as listed (can accommodate dietary restrictions with proper notice)
- Duffel bags for items to be carried by porters (up to 15lbs/7kilos per person).
- Clean water at every meal stop
- Accommodation at a 3 star hotel in Aguas Calientes
- All entrance fees and permits
- Tents – 2 people/tent (single occupancy available for additional charge.)
- Sleeping Mat
- Basic First aid kit including emergency oxygen tank
- Walking sticks (available for rent)
- Lunch and Dinner – Day 5
- Alcoholic Beverages of any kind
- Breakfast – Day one
- Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountain climb (can be reserved in advance available for additional fee of $30 per person)
- Sleeping Bag (can be rented for $30)
- Travel Insurance
Your hotel in Cusco