Full Day (8 hours) includes:
- Pachacamac, an impressive Pre-Inca Ceremonial Centre overlooking the sea.
- A drive through a natural protected area, marshes in the middle of the city.
- Lunch in the historical district of Chorrillos in a house dating from the 19th century.
- Historic downtown of Lima (Unesco site), walk through its most important streets to observe its architecture, monuments, traditional bars, etc.
- Visit the Convent of San Francisco, its solemn library and its chilling catacombs.
- Magic Water Circuit, where we will enjoy a unique show of lights, water, music and pictures.
Half Day (4 Hours) includes choice of:
- Tour of Historic down town and the Convent of San Francisco
- Visit to the Larco Museum